Finding and buying the right home is a highly personalized process, and it all begins by identifying your needs.
- The values, interests and priorities you want this move to support
- The features you are looking for in a home
- How a neighborhood can best match your needs and lifestyle
- How the homefinding process will need to be tailored to fit your plans
- The support you expect to receive from me
The following questions will help identify how finding and buying a home can be an enjoyable experience for you..
- What is your timeframe?
- Who will be included in the homefinding and buying decisions?
- Thinking of previous homefinding experiences, what were the most positive features of those experiences?
- Were there any unpleasant features of your previous homefinding experiences that you hope to avoid this time?
- What are your expectations of me as your real estate professional?
- What specific services and support do you expect?
The property you buy will be much more than a house; it will be your home. The following questions will help me find your ideal home:
- How many people will be living in your household?
- What would you consider a comfortable commute?
- What are the most important activities for the members of your household?
- What is something you disliked about the house or area where you lived previously?
- What are one or more features you liked most about homes you’ve lived in previously?
- What are the most “must have” features of your ideal home and neighborhood?