Our marketing program for your home is built on three activities:
Promote To Prospective Buyers
- Print Advertising.
- Yard Sign.
- Open Houses.
- Other Marketing Materials.
Market To Other Real Estate Professionals
- The Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Network.
- Referral and relocation resources.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Direct promotion to other real estate professionals.
- Open house for industry real estate professionals.
Maintain Communication With You
- Review the results of our marketing activities.
- Consult with you to finetune our marketing strategy, as needed.
National advertising drives buyers to your listing
National advertising support, including television, print and online placement, ensure that our brand is top-of-mind among millions of potential homebuyers and sellers. Additionally, marketing and public relations programs position Berkshire Hathaway Home Services as an authority for real estate and related services. This national support drives consumers to Berkshire HathawayHS.com to find listings like yours.
Increase saleability of your property
The more potential buyers know about your house, the more confident (and swift) they can be in their purchase decision. Enhance the saleability of your property with:
- A written property disclosure statement to give buyers a clear understanding of the property and surrounding neighborhood.
- A home warranty to give prospective buyers peace of mind by providing a one-year repair-or-replace coverage of major home operating systems and appliances.
- Professional inspections such as structural, roof and termite, to reveal the current condition of the property.